Shipping & Delivery
Orders delivered to Quebec:
2-5 business days*
Orders delivered to Canada:
3-7 business days.*
Please note that these deadlines are for guidance only. If your order is unreasonably delayed, the karavel team will contact you for further details.
Our delivery costs may vary and will be calculated at checkout. As an indication, our basic delivery cost is $8 .
Delivery is free for all orders with a total basket of $49 or more. The total basket is calculated after discounts and before taxes.
For more details, visit our delivery policy .
Yes. Delivery is free for all orders with a total basket value of more than $49 . The total value of the basket is calculated after discounts and before taxes.
No. We only ship our products to Canada.
Our method for determining the environmental impact of a product before making its selection on karavel.ca is mainly based on the following factors:
- Question the status quo : for a large majority of our daily products, the ecological solution can simply be to use another type of product. Our favorite example: solid shampoos. They perform the same task as a liquid shampoo with few disadvantages, and do not require plastic packaging and avoid unnecessary transport of water.
- The locality of the products and their ingredients : we always try to find a product designed locally and in which as many ingredients as possible are locally sourced without compromising quality. All with the aim of reducing GHG emissions caused by the transport of goods.
- The ecological footprint of the materials or ingredients used in its design. For example, we favor soaps without essential oils, since their production is very intensive for the environment.
- Certifications, carbon neutrality : we prioritize products that have already obtained reliable environmental or social certifications, or that carry out carbocompensation.
You will soon be able to learn more about how we evaluate our products on a page dedicated to this purpose.
A large part of our products are natural. However, some products are not.
Products that are natural are identified as such in their description.
We started this project in June 2023 and are donating a single sum at the end of the year. Stay tuned on our social networks and on our website. We will announce more details soon.
A large part of our products are made in Quebec and Canada. You will find their origin in the details tab of the product page.
Stay tuned for a new feature that will allow you to easily visualize the origin of a product.
We are constantly on the lookout for new environmental information and ways to improve our processes and product offerings. If you have a problem related to one of our products, do not hesitate to contact us using the form on the following page.
You can find certain organic products on our website. However, not all of our products are organic.
- Carbon neutral delivery
- 1% of our revenue is donated to environmental organizations.
- We identify the environmental benefits of each product and prioritize them on our product pages.
- We produce popular content related to the environment.
Learn more about our mission here .
Payments and security
All transactions on our site follow the standards established by PCI-DSS, a security standard managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Yes, we accept online payments. Payments are all made quickly and securely by Shopify Payments.
You can learn more about the payment method (powered by Shopify) here .
Returns and Refunds
You have the opportunity to return a product within 30 days of receipt of your product.
We refund the full product value paid at the time of purchase. We only refund products that are not used.
When an order did not include free shipping, you must pay the shipping costs.
Where an order included free delivery, you do not have to pay delivery charges.
You have not found what you are looking for?